How to apply Clip on Hair Extensions
Applying Clip on’s or Clip on Hair Extensions is much easier then you think.
First you will need the proper clip on’s / clip on hair extensions I use the ones from Simply Extensions, they are like your own skin with hair and great clips that have rubber on the clip so it stays in your hair…. What you will need to do is find your hair color in the color gallery then your texture straight or wavy. I have very thin hair so I use 1 pack of 5 strips this is enough for volume for me. I use to use the ones the had big bulky top and always showed in my hair and never stayed in place. Well these do.
1. Take a section and make a horizontal part clean and neat
2. Clip the hair above the part up out of the way
3. Take the clip on hair extension, on one side and open the clip and clamp it or close it to your own hair, very easy
4. Stretch the clip on out to a firm not saggy state and clip the other side.
5. Now you will do this in sections all over your head depending on how many you are using.
6. If you have baby, baby fine hair you can tease the hair and use some hair spray, but I found with these they really hold.
The clip on hair extensions hair is a Remy Cuticle hair it is 100% human hair and I wear mine all the time and I have had them almost 1 year now.
Feel free to contact us for any clip on hair extension questions.